Preactor Integration provides a sophisticated tool for managing the interface between Dynamics GP Manufacturing and Preactor’s Advanced Production Planning and Scheduling Software. At the time of publication, the versions of Preactor that can integrate with Dynamics GP are P200, P300, P400 and P500.
Preactor Integration provides numerous advanced integration features.
- Define unlimited export formats to support multiple planners, or multiple facilities
- Include additional information in the export that is useful for planning, such as Item Class, Item User Defined Fields, Routing Sequence Notes, and much more.
- Create unique restriction criteria on for the export, such as restrictions by MO Status, Priority, Planner ID, and more.
- Write custom queries. Preactor Integration can use a custom tSQL script to generate the MO Export. Use a custom query to build an export that includes custom tables, or Extender information.
- Export Bill of Material information for each MO
- Export Available Inventory information
Preactor Integration runs completely within Dynamics GP and does not require special configuration of the SQL Server.
Article is closed for comments.