Navigation: Tools >> Utilities >> Manufacturing >> Preactor Integration Export
Integration ID: enter or select an Integration.
MO File: displays the path to the MO Export file.
BOM File: displays the path to the BOM Export file (optional).
EXPORT: click the Export button to perform the export. You will be prompted to confirm you are ready to begin. After the export is complete, you can view the MO or BOM export file by clicking on the “MO File” or “BOM File” zooms.
- MO Export File: Unless a custom query is used, the columns included in the MO File are determined by an SQL view called wvPreactor. You can modify the SQL view to include additional columns—only ADD columns to the view, do not change the columns already included in the view. NOTE: wvPreactor will be recreated each time a new build of Preactor Integration is installed, so you will need to re-create your customizations after any update to the software.
- BOM File: The BOM File export is created using an SQL view called wvBOMExport. This provides a default list of components for an MO. You can change the information exported in the BOM File by modifying the wvBOMExport view. The view will be created each time an update for Preactor Integration is installed, so you will have to re-create your customizations after any update to the software. The wvBOMExport view must always contain the following columns, spelled and capitalized exactly as shown:
- Inventory File: The Inventory File contains the current Available Inventory (On Hand – Allocated) for the Made Item and all Components on the BOM of the Made Item. It also contains Quantity on PO for the Made Item and it’s BOM Components. The file contains the following columns (it cannot be altered):
- Order Number (Contains the Item Number if Order Type = Stock, or it contains the Purchase Order Number if Order Type = Purchase Order).
- Order Type (Stock, Purchase Order)
- PartNo (Dynamics GP Item Number)
- Description (Item Description)
Locked Manufacturing Orders are NOT exported. If a user has open an MO that would be included in the export, it will not be included. To ensure MOs are not missed from the export, only perform the export when users will not be working with manufacturing orders.
To view locked manufacturing orders go to Transactions >> Manufacturing >> Manufacturing Orders >> Security.